Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the SCYAP team. The following full-time job opportunities are currently available. Please contact Angel Roddy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on full-time positions at SCYAP:
PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR – BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINIC/THERAPEUTIC FOSTER CARE
Full-time position will report to the Director of Community-Based Services or his designee in the Columbia, SC Office. South Carolina Youth Advocate Program (SCYAP) is seeking a dynamic, personable, and self-motivated individual to work with a team that works directly with children with special needs and their families. Must possess strong organizational, customer service, and people management skills. Responsible for the operations and administration of a behavioral clinic and office space. Ensure that the office runs smoothly by coordinating office staff schedules and service delivery. Demonstrates the ability to relate well to patients, clinicians, employees, and other professionals, and has proficiency in word processing skills and has manual dexterity for operating computers and office machines. Must have the ability to handle confidential issues and data with discretion, as the position will handle patient file information and track clinical and billing documentation and data during the patient’s tenure.
- Minimum of an associate's degree; bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in healthcare or child welfare administration; experience in a hospital/medical office preferred
- Desire to work in fast-paced office and community environment with a team of professionals, as well as with children and families
- High energy, motivated individual with strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and interactively with others
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Salary/benefits; pay dependent on experience and education
Please send resumes to Angel Roddy (email@example.com). Please put position title in the subject line, and only respond if you meet the minimum education and experience requirements. No phone calls please.
THERAPEUTIC FOSTER CARE/COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES
CHARLESTON REGIONAL OFFICE
South Carolina Youth Advocate Program (SCYAP) is seeking an energetic,self-motivated, caring, and organized professional